In May of 2019, I graduated from West Virginia University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting with a minor in Strategic Social Media. During my undergrad program, I worked in a few different roles involving social media and design (student housing, university internships). From those, I found that I had a real passion for strategic social media, marketing, and design. Presently I am in WVU's IMC Graduate program with an emphasis in Digital and Social Media Marketing and will be graduating in May 2021.
In my free time, I love curling up on the couch with my cat Beau and watching movies, reading, trying new recipes, and going on adventures with my boyfriend, Taylor.
Some fun facts about me are:
1. I'm left-handed #leftysquad
2. I have two published books (check them out on my "Written Work" tab).
3. From the age of 3-6 years old, anytime I watched my favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz, I dressed up as Dorothy to watch it (Toto, ruby slippers, and all).
4. I've been up in a hot air balloon. Yes, it was scary. It was also thrilling and so much fun!
5. I have a lifestyle blog that I actively post on - feel free to visit it, too: www.themarvelousmissmicah.com